CHANCES ARE YOU DIDN'T PLAN ON STARTING A BUSINESS...
INSTEAD, YOU BECAME A YOGA TEACHER BECAUSE...
it's your passion, and you feel deeply fulfilled when you teach a yoga class, see your private clients, or lead an exciting new workshop. What you might not have realized is that whether you like it or not, being a yoga teacher also means being a business owner!
YOU’RE NOT ALONE
We've been sold the idea that to create a successful & sustainable career all we need to do is become a better teacher. And while this sells a lot of continuing ed programs, the truth is that your role models have invested just as much time & energy developing their business skills, as they have refining themselves as a teacher.
THE LOST-TO-LAUNCH FRAMEWORK
LEARN THE FOUNDATIONS OF ONLINE BUSINESS IN UNDER 4 MONTHS
THE LOST-TO-LAUNCH FRAMEWORK IS..
The Online Business Foundations Course you've been craving.
Lost-to-Launch is a course specifically designed by a yoga teacher, for yoga teachers. In under 4 months, you'll learn a repeatable, step-by-step process to successfully launch your next business idea to paying students/customers. You can think of LTL like a Level 1 / 200 HR YTT for business!
Ready to go from hustling independent contractor to sustainable business owner?
THE NEXT ENROLLMENT OPENS ON MAY 24
Join the newsletter to make sure you get all the updates on Lost-to-Launch.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 15 video lectures with detailed worksheets & action plans.
- 15 in-depth live group calls with Cora
- Interactive group discussion on a private forum (not Facebook)
- 6 Bonus workshops on topics like confidence, Instagram marketing, personal branding and more.
- Unlimited email access to Cora during the course.
- Lifetime access to all video lectures & worksheets + an invitation to join the live calls again at each new intake.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Attend live online sessions or join us remotely by watching the weekly videos on your own time. As long as you have an internet connection, you can participate in this course.
BY SIGNING UP FOR THE LTL FRAMEWORK YOU WILL:
- Have a solid plan to launch your new (or next) business offering so that it actually sells
- Learn a repeatable process that you can apply over and over for new products/services
- Grow your online community to create a sustainable & independent student base
- Be well on your way to no longer relying solely on teaching at studios & gyms to pay the bills
- Have a global network of like-minded, supportive teachers to learn & collaborate with
- Be in the process of stepping into a bigger & more fulfilling life as a business owner
"Before joining the course I lacked motivation, clarity, and a real business mindset. I had so many fears around being enough to create an online business and I did not know where to start. Being in the framework is like getting coached but with an entire community of real devoted people sharing the same struggles and growing together. If you’re thinking of joining us, I would say GO FOR IT! If you are seeking a REAL human group and understandable, accessible, efficient tools to launch/deepen your business, LTL is for you. It is absolutely worth it, really at all levels (human, economic, mindset, business tips… everything)"
"Before working with Cora, I was frustrated and struggled with how to see my work as a business. After a short one-month period I now have 40 members on my online membership and I'm very happy to be focused on quality classes and content rather than trying to fill my attendance for each and every class. This better served my clients and gave me a more dependable income for my business. I can't thank Cora enough for her insight, expertise, and enthusiasm."
“The lessons in Lost-to-Launch have just the right amount of information and are easy to follow. In addition, Cora shares the information that yoga teachers need to hear, growing a business takes hard work and time. Most business consultants lead you to believe that in 3-4 months you can make $10,000 with their formula. While that may be true, most teachers need to be more patient. I can't wait for the next lesson”.
WHO AM I?
My name is Cora, and I help yoga teachers think & act like business owners. Why? Because I know firsthand that it takes more than teaching group classes to have a sustainable career as a yoga teacher.
I was a full-time yoga teacher for just over a decade from 2009 - 2019. During that time I made a six-figure living from teaching yoga, I was the co-owner of two boutique yoga studios in Sydney, and I create a highly profitable and independent business training yoga teachers.
I first trained as a teacher through Modo Yoga straight after graduating from Simon Fraser University in Vancouver with a BA in Psychology.
I spent the first few years of my teaching career, HUSTLING, running from studio to studio teaching 15 - 20 classes a week. While I loved teaching, the low pay, lack of job security & the pressure to conform to what was popular in the studios was frustrating, exhausting, and frankly, unsustainable. In 2011, I moved to Sydney and decided that if I was going to keep teaching yoga I needed to stop treating it like a job, and begin treating it like a business.
However, I realized that even though I technically had my own business from the moment I sent my first invoice for a class - I had zero understanding of the skills I needed to run a business. Things like marketing, hiring a team, or how to create an offer that people actually wanted to sign up for, were foreign to me. From that point forward, I did everything I could to learn what it meant to build a truly sustainable business as a yoga teacher. My learning process developed into co-owned two yoga studios, founding my own Registered Yoga School and now successfully pivoting to running a 100% online coaching & education business.
YOGA TEACHER FIRST, BUSINESS OWNER SECOND
In 2013 I created and grew a successful business leading 200 HR, 50 HR & 20 HR Teacher Trainings throughout Sydney each year. Between 2016 - 2019 I was the co-owner of 2 small boutique yoga studios where I grew several social media accounts, and managed all of the design, web, marketing and education arms of the business. I’ve also launched 2 successful podcasts, one of which I currently host, called Teaching Yoga (that was downloaded over 50k times in the first year of the show alone) where I’ve been lucky enough to interview and make connections with some of the best teachers from around the world.
Seeing the problems in our industry from the inside, and understanding firsthand how some business practices don’t align with yogic values, I created The Lost-to-Launch Framework to educate and empower independent yoga teachers to have a sustainable, values-based career, doing what they love... TEACHING YOGA!
THE LOST-TO-LAUNCH FRAMEWORK IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- you're a yoga teacher who is determined to create a sustainable career for yourself & your family.
- you’re passionate & good at what you do - you're qualified, and have probably taken (or plan to) numerous trainings.
- you're highly creative & have lots of ideas, but you struggle to stay focused or choose a plan of action.
you're longing for someone to simplify this whole "business" thing for you.
THE LOST-TO-LAUNCH FRAMEWORK IS NOT RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- you’re already filling your classes or workshops and are fully booked for privates.
- you’re killing it on social media & your email list is growing every day.
- you already have a network of like-minded peers, and mentors to turn to for support
- you're looking for a quick fix, and aren't willing to put the time, effort and energy that are necessary to create & run your own business.