ABOUT THE SHOW
Did you know that issues with your digestive system, anxiety, and poor interpersonal boundaries can all be linked to hypermobility? If you’re thinking wtf, Cora? Then you’re not alone.
On today’s show I speak with Libby Hinsley, a yoga teacher & physical therapist who specializes in treating hypermobile yoga teachers, and folks with yoga injuries.
This conversation was super enlightening for me, as someone who has suffered with all of those things in the past, and I’m hoping will be a lightbulb moment for you if you’ve experienced something similar or if not, help to educate you on how to work with hypermobile students in your classes.
FIND LIBBY HINSLEY
- Libby’s history of chronic yoga injuries
- A definition of hypermobility
- A definition of hypermobility spectrum disorders
- How to recognise hypermobility in yourself or your students
- The physical, mental, emotional & interpersonal consequences of being hypermobile
- Treatment of hypermobility
- How to support your hypermobile students in mixed level classes
- How to design an asana practice for hypermobile students
- If hypermobile people should practice yin yoga