ABOUT THE SHOW
If you feel like your life has been turned upside down, and you’re in the throws of navigating change, “failure”, transition then you’ve come to the right place.
In today’s show I speak with Ty Powers. Ty co-founded the Insight Yoga Institute, and has been leading Buddhist mindfulness meditation retreats throughout the world for 20+ years. He completed the Spirit Rock Community Dharma Leader training program in 2003 and has led daylong retreats on issues concerning cultural diversity. He is also a Certified Integral Coach and mentor to many people internationally. Ty has also completed Level III of the Internal Family Systems therapy program created by Dr. Richard Schwartz. Having graduated from Phillip Moffitt’s Change and Transitions Program, Ty is now leading weekend workshops and offering sessions based on these themes.
I was lucky enough to study briefly in person with Ty several years ago at a silent retreat, he led with his wife Sarah Powers.
- Building resilience through challenging times
- Creative Engagement with life
- Managing change and loss of control
- Reframing “failure”
- How to uncover your values & bring them to life
- Predictable patterns of change, growth, empowerment, and challenges that arise in each decade of life (we only make it to 54 just due to timing)